Showing an application that's in the system tray
CC
2006-08-28 20:07:42 UTC
From my program, I am running a 3rd party application that utilizes the
system tray. If the application was created (it starts out as a
visible window), but was hidden to the system tray by the user, I want
to show the same window again.
Does anyone know how to get the window for this application to be shown
again programmatically ? The basic SDK stuff such as ShowWindow()
don't work for system tray applications. All I have for the
application in question is its process id and windows handle.

Thanks,
Christopher Chuck
Riki Wiki
2006-08-28 20:57:43 UTC
Hoi Christopher

You need to repost your question on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your question. Further, this newsgroup
do not officially exist, use newsgroup b.p.d.nativeapi.win32.

How to post to Delphi newsgroups:
<http://delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>