Is it possible and how?
s***@gmail.com
2006-12-29 02:28:20 UTC
Currently my application will create a console process to do backup for
firebird database...
I need to get the current progress(LIVE DATA) from the process that
i've spawned via my program...i need this because my application form
has two components observing the progress...one is progressbar which
simulates the windows XP startup screen and another is a memo which
directly shows the string output.....Is it possible to do and how can i
achieve it....
s***@gmail.com
2006-12-29 02:30:39 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Currently my application will create a console process to do backup for
firebird database...
I need to get the current progress(LIVE DATA) from the process that
i've spawned via my program...i need this because my application form
has two components observing the progress...one is progressbar which
simulates the windows XP startup screen and another is a memo which
directly shows the string output.....Is it possible to do and how can i
achieve it....
It's a bit like what we've seen in the installer program like we used
to when
installing program to our pc