function not executed
column
2009-04-21 11:23:02 UTC
Hello,

I have strange situation in my code. Sometimes, during performance
test program don't execute some function. No exceptions or any other
kind of anomaly.

Possible there are some problem in thread synchronization. May it
cause such kind of program behavior? How to know it is really so?

Thank you
column
2009-04-22 12:55:27 UTC
Post by column
Hello,
I have strange situation in my code. Sometimes, during performance
test program don't execute some function. No exceptions or any other
kind of anomaly.
Possible there are some problem in thread synchronization. May it
cause such kind of program behavior? How to know it is really so?
Thank you
I found that this problem appears when I use TTimer in main form.