Hide Applicaiton from Task Manager in window 2000
okaminer
2006-12-24 22:39:43 UTC
Hello
I've seen this question over and over and no answer.

I'm trying to create window service with GUI and everywhere I look
people say that I need to make two different processes one for the
service and one for the GUI, so I did.

Now I need to hide the GUI process from the Task manager in order to
keep the Program proffetional.

Please, if anyone know the answer to: "how do I remove a GUI
applicaiton from the task manager in window 2000" it would be very
helpfull

Thanks in advance
ThievingSIx
2006-12-26 08:07:01 UTC
Post by okaminer
Hello
I've seen this question over and over and no answer.
I'm trying to create window service with GUI and everywhere I look
people say that I need to make two different processes one for the
service and one for the GUI, so I did.
Now I need to hide the GUI process from the Task manager in order to
keep the Program proffetional.
Please, if anyone know the answer to: "how do I remove a GUI
applicaiton from the task manager in window 2000" it would be very
helpfull
Thanks in advance
If you mean from the window list, then just Application.Title := '';,
Not sure.
Post by okaminer
From the process list its another story, you could make it a child of
explorer.exe, whereby not having it show the process. I havent
successfully done the child method, but I'm sure its possible.