Who is Riki Wiki?
Vertuas
2006-10-25 15:19:34 UTC
Who is Riki Wiki that has erplied to every post on this group?
Riki Wiki Google
2006-11-22 06:42:38 UTC
Post by Vertuas
Who is Riki Wiki that has erplied to every post on this group?
Hoi Vertuas

Sorry to keep you waiting, been busy. Why Riki Wiki has replied to all
the posts in this non-official newsgroup and why nobody else has,
should be clear if you read the answers and follow the link to the
Delphi Wiki newsgroup page.

Riki Wiki is part of an effort from the Delphi Wiki people, to help
Delphi users like yourelf find out how and where to post newsgroups
messages on Borland Delphi newsgroups. The Delphi Wiki pages are run
Delphi users, who wants to help other Delphi users. We do so because we
like to program in Delphi.

Doei Riki Wiki